PRE TREATMENT SHAMPOO - STEP 1
Deep Cleanse Shampoo for all types of hair
Pre Treatment Shampoo or Pre-Chemical Service Shampoo, from Devant, was created to deeply cleanse the hair, open hair cuticles, rid hair of all impurities and any hair styling product residue that could hinder the penetration of the treatment.
Its concentrated rich formula is paraben-free and salt-free. Pre Treatment Shampoo or Pre-Chemical Service Shampoo deeply cleanse the hair fiber without damaging it.
• Deeply cleanse the hair fiber without damaging it
• Prepares hair for chemical treatment
• Doesn't fade color
• Keeps hair supple
• Removes oil-build up
How to use:
Wet hair throughly. Apply Pre Treatment Shampoo or Pre-Chemical Service Shampoo into the palm of your hand. Work it through the hair. Handle the hair gently and use your fingertips to massage the scalp and hair length. Completely rinse out. Repeat the process if needed.
BRAZILIAN KERATIN TREATMENT WITH ARGAN OIL FOR ALL TYPES OF HAIR - STEP 2
Thermic Straightening Keratin or Thermal Straightening Keratin System, from Devant, is able to penetrate deep into the hair fiber, and thus enhance the elasticity of the hair. It smooths, nourishes and leaves hair with a straight natural look.
Bioargan Brazilian Keratin treatment contains ingredients that replenish nutrients and strengthens hair fiber, delivering long-lasting softness and shine. The acid proteins in the product gradually straighten and smooths the hair.
• Hair fiber is renewed, deeply nourished and strengthened
• Compatible with any other hair products
• Promotes intense shine
• Frizz control
• Hair can be washed and air dried right after treatment
• Can be applied after any chemical treatment, even at the same day.
How to Apply:
1. Apply Pre Treatment Shampoo to wet hair and blow dry the hair 50% to 80% of the way.
2. Divide the hair into four sections, and apply Thermal Straightening Keratin System section by section, avoiding the scalp. Use a small tooth comb to work the product from root to end.
3. Leave on the product for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Blow dry the hair as straight as possible with a flat or round brush using a moderate temperature.
5. Divide the hair into four sections, and begin using a flat iron to further straighten the hair in 1 - 1 3/4 inch sections. Use a flat iron over the same section 10 or more times.
6. Wait a few minutes for hair to cool down and apply the conditioner.
7. Blow dry and style the hair as wanted.