Brazilian Keratin Treatment for bleached or blond hair
Brazilian Keratin Hair Straightening Treatment Yellow Tinge Remover, from Devant, boosts hair conditioning, and allows amino-acids and vitamins to be delivered to where they are most needed on the hair. It enhances hair color uniformity, giving a platinum effect to bleached, coloured and natural blond hair. Hair is left soft and smooth.
Its rich formula provides more manageable, and an easier to comb and blow-dry hair. Your hair will be frizz-free, have a long lasting straighter natural looking, and an incredible shine.
• Maximises color retention on blond and red hair
• Doesn’t change hair color
• Safe for clients and professionals
• Simple to apply and can be applied over any previous chemical treatment
• Safe for children and pregnant woman
• For all types of hair
• Straight and smooth hair for up to 90 days
How to apply:
1. After washing hair with ALIZZÈ shampoo (step 1), blow-dry the hair 80% of the way.
2. Divide the hair into four equal sections and begin to comb the Brazilian Keratin Hair Straightening Treatment Yellow Tinge Remover through each section of the hair from root to end. Start from the base of the head and work your way to the top.
3. Leave the product on for 30 minutes.
4. Wash off the product 50% of the way, or wash the hair with the ALIZZÈ shampoo and apply the Yellow Tinge Remover Mask.
5. Blow-dry the hair as straight as possible with a flat or round brush.
6. Divide the hair into four sections, and begin using a flat iron to further straighten the hair in 1 - 1 3/4 inch sections. Pass the flat iron over the same small section eight times.
7. If needed, rinse it again. Blow dry and style the hair as wanted.
WARNING: Do not set the flat iron’s temperature above 375 °F on blond, weak, fragile or damaged hair (tinted, bleached, highlighted and withe hair). Before using the flat iron, spray heat protectant on the hair